We are involved in offering wire pickling that removes free ion contamination left behind on the surface of the steel from machining and fabricating. Manufactured from Chemical Resistant Thermoplastic, these fabricated tanks are welded with butt fusion and hot gas extrusion technology, in compliance with industry standards. Pickling removes free ion contamination left behind on the surface of the steel from machining and fabricating. The failure of steel components due to corrosion can reach catastrophic proportions.
First time in India, for in process continues wire pickling operation, this totally indigenous fumeless acid pickling line offers hassle-free pickling with no air pollution related problems. This compact totally covered unit has built-in wire rinsing section on each end of the line. There is no need to install any air pollution control devices as fumes are not allowed to escape made out of FRP & other engineering plastics it offers a long life coupled with many other advantages for the first time to the Indian wire industries using acid for wire cleaning.
- Worldwide approved technology for wire pickling
- Better Pickling quality due to continuous heavy agitation of acid.
- Line speed can be further increased with acid heating provisions.
- Negligible acid loss.
- Uses no scrubber, no Blower, no hoods, no chimney.
- Neat & clean surroundings of the pickling area.
- Compact unit with no high rise hoods & no obstructions for overhead material movement
- Acid fumes are condensed with in the system.
- Low power requirements.
- Overall a very cost effective answer to all continuous pickling problems.